Why become a member
Nigerian – Arabian Gulf Chamber of Commerce aims to become the largest business organization in Nigeria and the Arabian Gulf; representing businesses across all sectors, working at local, national and international level to support businesses from sole traders to multinational corporations.
NAGCC works as a platform for global business leaders. As a Chamber member, we will assist in seamless facilitations for the economic growth and activities of businesses.
A member shall enjoy NAGCC’s numerous services and programs aimed at supporting the growth of business sectors whether by learning about the market and business opportunities, or even to overcome commercial conﬂicts, the Chamber’s Membership and Documentation Services is what you need.
We help member companies succeed by promoting the interests of our members through advocacy, insights and connections.
Members will have….
• Complimentary or discounted rates to seminars, trade fairs, workshops etc..
• Access to market report and studies.
• Access to bilateral business opportunities.
• Access to customized advocacy packages.
• Member discounts on business dealings with participating trade companies/partners.
• Access to members-only content (Press releases, webcasts, newsletters etc..)
• Support with business expansion and trade facilitation.
To see more information on membership categories, click here